Friday, May 15, 2009
Loose Ends for Grey's fans
The season finale was last night. It was tearful for many, especially the shocker that John Doe was George O'Malley. We knew TR Knight was leaving the series, but we didn't expect it to be that way.
There weren't any real cliff-hangers, but there are some loose ends, and questions to keep us wondering about next season.
1. Who will be back next year? There are rumors that Patrick Dempsey is leaving the series.
2. Are Meredith and Derek married? They said some vows with post-it notes and shook hands. Was that it?
3. What about Izzie and Alex's baby? Remember she had her eggs harvested before she started the chemo-therapy, and Alex reluctantly "fertilized" them so they would keep better. Who's going to carry that baby? I won't even mention the online flak about a ghost-baby or tumor baby.
4. Will Dr. Bailey take the Pediatrics Fellowship, or stay on the surgery track since they got the new robot thing?
5. What about Yang and GI Joe? (I don't even know his name, but I heard him on a talk-show, sounding all Scottish)
6. I always figured they added Lexie (little Grey) so they would have a back-up Grey in case Ellen Pompeo decided to quit the series. After all you can't have a Grey's Anatomy without a Grey.