Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Earn Money from Home!!

We all know how that scam works. The patsy sends in her money and in return gets a mailing list with instructions to mail a letter to all the people on the list. And what does the letter say? "Earn Money from Home" and they get a mailing list too.

Well I'm about to participate...well it's not really a scam. It's more tit for tat. I've been doing research on Virtual Book Tours, and found a blog and book about it. The blog has some very helpful tips. I can enter a contest to win a free copy of the book "My Virtual Book Tour Secrets" by Bill Frederick if I follow his instructions.

Post a mention of the ebook on your blog. (Did that)

Include a picture of the ebook on your blog.
(Here it is)

cover-4 by tojo1104.

Include a link to myvirtualbooktoursecrets.com (You got it)

In your post, mention the virtual book tour with a reference to the blog where you heard about the book. It must be a blog from the Official Book Tour. (Now that I see the dates, I may be too late)

http://allbookmarketing.com/2008/07/30/online-book-promotion/bill-frederick-on-choosing-blogs-to-visit-on-a-virtual-book-tour/

Finally, leave a comment on the blog where you read about the free book offer. In your comment, leave a link to your blog post. (Please include the entire URL.)

(I'll do that after I post this blog...I'll do it on 360 and Blogger for good measure)

Yall got that?

No comments: