Sunday, October 12, 2008

Belated Happy Birthday to me


We had a wonderful trip. I didn't know how stressed out I was until I started to unwind. We had four days at sea going, five days cruising around the Hawaiian islands, and four days at sea coming back. The at-sea days were the ultimate rest therapy. There's nothing like being rocked to sleep at all times of day.

We have lots of photos that we need to organize, but here is a preview:

We saw Julie and Naquam in San Diego. They drove from two hours away to take us out to dinner. Julie is as sweet in person as she is online. We met Naquam when we were in Cali last year. He's always entertaining. (Did I take pictures of the food?)

hawaii08 010 by tojo1104.


Our ship was the Radiance of the Seas. We have sailed on 2 other Radiance-class ships, the Jewel and the Brilliance, so it was like being at home. This time I climbed the ROCK WALL!!! (a few feet anyway)

Hawaii 2008 230 by tojo1104.


I celebrated my birthday aboard ship, complete with singing waiters.



And I returned to find out that I missed my turn at tutu, so I had to post it again for all. Cynthia Marie gets more creative every day. I love it!!

No comments: